Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day Three through Six Dinners - 1/5/10 to 1/8/10- Leftovers

Work has kept me too busy to write my blog or to cook. I'm stressed out and suffering from migraines and panic attacks, not to mention insomnia. I've been lazy at home and we had leftovers for several days. Thank goodness for weekends off from work, I can spend my time doing what I love...cooking and blogging. Made so much food over the weekend that we just had leftovers Tuesday through Friday.
Check out my Frugal Living column to get inspired with some recipes. You'll find the Best Ever Chili Recipe, the Chicken & Barley Soup Recipe, the Crockpot Burrito Meat, and the Crockpot Sloppy Joes Recipe. I always make extra and freeze.

Hope you've had a wonderful week! It's colder than cold here in Buffalo, NY. Brrrr.....

Frugally yours,

Rachael Monaco

No comments:

Post a Comment