Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Roasted beet borscht recipe from Tyler Florence Food 911

Roasted beet borscht recipe from Tyler Florence Food 911

I began writing the Buffalo Cooking Examiner column in July 2010 and I've started getting a bit more adventurous with my cooking. I was surprised to find this recipe very affordable to make, as well as delicious. This is actually better the 2nd day served cold. It's wonderful the 1st day, amazing the 2nd day. I don't like beets and I loved this borscht! It got 5-stars and 2-thumbs-up from the whole family.

I have posted the original recipe, my review and my changes. Enjoy!

Frugally Yours!
Rachael Monaco

Frugal Living Examiner (National)
Buffalo Frugal Living Examiner
Buffalo Family Holidays Examiner
Buffalo Cooking Examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment