Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Recipe roundup: Chicken fricassee with sweet potato dumplings and other recipes

Feeding four people on $70 this week has been a bit of a challenge, considering that I've let my freezer and pantry get down to the bare bones. But, so far, so good!




On Sunday I made vegan chili and cornbread. On Monday I made chicken fricassee with sweet potato dumplings, served up with salad and green beans.











 On Tuesday I made orzo with meat sauce, salad and garlic breadsticks.
For dinner tonight, Wednesday, we're having grilled top round steak, potato pancakes and caramel apple topping. And don't forget the gooey coco-nutty brownies!





 Check back tomorrow for more recipes! I hope you enjoy them.

Till next time, I remain frugally yours!
Rachael Monaco

.

No comments:

Post a Comment