Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Asian pizza and movie night

When my boys were younger, we always managed a Friday family night that would involve rented movies, board games, card games and homemade pizza. One of our favorite homemade pizzas was Asian pizza. The boys would help me make dinner, while dad set up the card table and got the VCR, and later the DVD player ready for the movies.



These days, our boys are grown and out most Friday nights, but they usually eat dinner at home before they head out. Asian pizza is still a family favorite. And hubby and I still watch our movies. We have been members of Netflix since 2003 and now enjoy downloading movies in addition to getting movies in the mail.



As always! I remain Frugally Yours!























Till next time, I remain Frugally Yours!
Rachael Monaco

No comments:

Post a Comment