Eating meatless meals doesn't mean you have to be a vegetarian or a vegan, but meatless options can save you money.
There are plenty of affordable meatless meals you can make for your family. If you watch sales, and shop wisely, you can feed the family without busting the grocery budget.
Here are just a few of our favorites!
- Guacamole with black beans and rice and flour tortillas
- Tzatziki with baba ganoush, falafel and pita bread
- Lentil sloppy joes with roasted root vegetables or green beans with lemon and garlic
- Vegan lentil soup or vegan chili with three bean and brown rice burgers
- Potato pancakes with butternut squash soup
- Crockpot vegetable stew
- Minestrone soup and eggplant parm sandwiches