Sunday, May 8, 2011

Strawberries and blueberries, oh my!

It's the time of year when I start thinking about gardening, picking berries, canning and all the good stuff that gets us through the winter months here in Buffalo. Yesterday I started thinking about jam, homemade strawberry and blueberry jam. Yum!


My favorite jams to make are strawberry freezer jam and easy lemon-blueberry jam. I have to tell you, these make excellent ice cream toppings, too.

Happy Mothers Day to all who celebrate, whether you are a Mom by birth, blood or adoption, you have the hardest job in the whole world! The good Lord blessed me with to amazing sons, and I am grateful today for the opportunity to raise them into the incredible men they have become.

Until next time, I remain Frugally Yours!
Rachael Monaco


1 comment:

  1. Lovely post, certainly makes me hungry for some delicious strawberry preserves :)Happy Belated Mother's Day!!

    http://erinsdomain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete