Wednesday, January 4, 2012

More great recipes: How to make fresh homemade flour tortillas, microwave Spanish rice and refried beans


Good morning! How are you? What did you have for dinner last night? Last night we had some of the leftovers from Christmas: Spaghetti, Christmas gravy, sausage, meatballs. I also made a big salad. 




Yesterday was a big day in the kitchen for me. I started the day making fresh homemade flour tortillas, and a batch of red enchilada sauce for chicken enchiladas. Then I made rice forSpanish rice and a big batch of refried beans
Today is my day to do the grocery shopping. Chicken of all kinds is on sale, as is ground beef and western-style pork ribs. I'll have recipes this weekend.

Until then, I hope you have a wonderful day, and looking forward to hearing what your having for dinner this week. 
Until next time, I remain...
Frugally yours
Rachael Monaco

No comments:

Post a Comment