Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Two chicken enchilada recipes: Foods your picky eaters will enjoy

Happy 2012! Sorry I haven't posted my recipes here in quite some time. 2011 became quite busy and I lost track of so much. But alas, I am back and so are the recipes! I hope you'll enjoy them.




This week chicken is on sale, in all forms, at a local grocery store, so I've got a lot of chicken on the menu this week for the meat eaters in the house. Two of our favorite recipes are chicken enchiladas and creamy chicken enchiladas. I make a homemade enchilada sauce to use in both recipes.





Serve with baked tortilla chips or spicy baked tortilla chips, homemade salsa, guacamole and refried beans. Delicious, and much, much cheaper than going out to dinner with the family.




Till next time I wish you a happy and frugal new year!
Rachael Monaco

No comments:

Post a Comment