Monday, February 6, 2012

Sexy scrumptious Valentine's Day gifts: Chocolate covered strawberry recipe

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, and again this year I find that buying my sweetheart gifts can be expensive. He's come to enjoy my homemade offerings, and he'll get these sexy, scrumptious chocolate covered strawberries this year.






I plan to roll some in finely chopped almonds and shredded coconut, which will give the taste of his favorite Almond Joy candy bar.

Till next time, I remain Frugally Yours!
Rachael Monaco



4 comments:

  1. Delicious ideas Rachel. Strawberries are a dollar fifty a pound right now in California, so this is the time of year to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look yummy! Thanks for sharing.

    I just wanted to let you know that I have honored you the Versatile Blogger Award. Please stop by my website and pick it up! You can find it here: http://todaysworkingwoman25.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rachel! This are really wonderful gifts for valentines day. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful recipe!

    ReplyDelete