Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Making tzatziki -- Greek cucumber dip -- a little bit of a different recipe

I use tzatziki for everything. I love it. Dip, salad dressing. Mix it with salsa for dip or salad dressing. It's easy to make, low in fat and calories and it tastes pretty darn good.
However, without sour cream it can be a little bit too tangy. I thought and thought what could I do to change my tzatziki recipe just a little bit to make it a bit smoother in taste?

The answer? Just a little bit of whipped salad dressing! You know, like Miracle Whip? Some will say ewww...all junk. Well, it works and I don't use that much so I can life with it.
Add a little whipped dressing in your tzatziki
For every cup of yogurt use 1/2 to 1 Tablespoon of whipped salad dressing in the above recipe (follow the link). And let me know what you think.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment